Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A prayer request for myself....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Here we go again. Five years ago I was at U of M for cancer surgery. Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I had the mole by my right eye removed that I have had since I was a kid. My dermatologists have told me for 23 years that that one was nothing to worry about. A few weeks ago I had it removed voluntarily. While we were on vacation they called me to let me know it is Melanoma stage 2. Five years ago I had one that was 1mm deep and I ended up at U of M. This one is almost double the depth. They want to get at it right away so I have surgery on Nov 7. It will done locally this time. Last time there was no one around here that did that. I had an App at the West Michigan Cancer center last week. Because of the complexity near my eye they have called in a plastic surgeon who I see Tuesday. On Nov 7 when they do the surgery they will also check my lymph nodes. If it is there it will be stage 3. If so I will have to do immunotherapy (like low dose chemo) every 3 weeks for a year. I would be grateful if you would include me in your prayers. Here is a beautiful pic taken on vacation on Oct 2 of a Lake Superior Sunset. God sure knows how to paint the sky.

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 48
Here we go again. Five years ago I was at U of M for cancer surgery. Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I had the mole by my right eye removed that I have had since I was a kid. My dermatologists have told me for 23 years that that one was nothing to worry about. A few weeks ago I had it removed voluntarily. While we were on vacation they called me to let me know it is Melanoma stage 2. Five years ago I had one that was 1mm deep and I ended up at U of M. This one is almost double the depth. They want to get at it right away so I have surgery on Nov 7. It will done locally this time. Last time there was no one around here that did that. I had an App at the West Michigan Cancer center last week. Because of the complexity near my eye they have called in a plastic surgeon who I see Tuesday. On Nov 7 when they do the surgery they will also check my lymph nodes. If it is there it will be stage 3. If so I will have to do immunotherapy (like low dose chemo) every 3 weeks for a year. I would be grateful if you would include me in your prayers. Here is a beautiful pic taken on vacation on Oct 2 of a Lake Superior Sunset. God sure knows how to paint the sky.
Doesn't that just burn your ass that the doctors told you all these yrs that you had nothing to worry about.. Is it incompetence or just stupidity on their part ? Any way, hope all goes well on your next procedure. Good luck.

Prayers!!

Prayers for you, Mike.

Our Father in Heaven heal Mike in the name of Jesus we ask Amen.

Lord reach down from Heaven and heal his body.Amen:please: