Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A QUESTION FOR TESORO:

chuck said:
I never heard of the Relic, who makes it.
Nokta does. Turkish company.

I agree too why pay to get bagged out I sure wouldn't , but on the flip side Tesoro's fleece is not as white as snow.

so here we find ourselves today.

neither good nor bad in my estimation its just how it is.

AJ

Hombre said:
jld66 said:
Like I said on the other thread that got deleted. With the top person there now, do not expect much from Tesoro anytime soon or ever from them. Maybe another color change or a coil. Seems they just can't do more than that. It's a shame really. I think the son is in way over his head running the show and that is obvious. The father made a decent company, had a good following with loyal customers. With him gone now they are losing their followers and have turned their back on their customers by ignoring them. Even blew off this most popular forum. Its really really sad and the only ones they can blame is themselves for allowing it to happen. They should just merge with another company and give the reins to someone who is competent in business and customer relations. Tesoro has lost it and does not seem to even care or try to. Announcing a new product before you even start developing it? That is just plain stupidity and with decision making like that what can we possibly expect from them? Come on, lets be real here. Sometimes people just need a good kick in the rear end or a slap across the face to snap them out of it. That what the president of Tesoro needs. plain and simple.

This is the reason Tesoro decided to give up on this forum, it's rhetoric like this. I think they made a wise decision to quit sponsorship on here.

This post will probably get me booted off here, so be it, at least this is the way I call it.
yeah maybe, guess some just can't take a little criticism for their actions. this is a forum, to discuss the good and the bad. how can a business get better if you only want to hear the good things. when rhetoric like this starts, its telling you there is something wrong and needs to be addressed. people are losing interest in them. i know when i have disgruntled customers. i want to know why and resolve the issue, not run away from it. most all are forgiving if you just communicate with them, not ignore them. thats plain old common sense.

Deliver the Cazador and all will be well.
The Chickens will be happy like corn on the ground.
If your unhappy with Tesoro at this point, there are always other machines from other companies you can be happy with.
Then Tesoro will be a non issue and Tesoro will become a memory.
I hear DeepTech is working or thinking about a coin, jewelry detector with expanded disc range that will be of interest to Tesoro fans..........
If you want to complain about a company, check out the White's forum regarding the MX Sport, not so happy customers. maybe White's will follow
Tesoros footsteps. Seems like new management can't get it together.

Sven said:
Deliver the Cazador and all will be well.
The Chickens will be happy like corn on the ground.
If your unhappy with Tesoro at this point, there are always other machines from other companies you can be happy with.
Then Tesoro will be a non issue and Tesoro will become a memory.
I hear DeepTech is working or thinking about a coin, jewelry detector with expanded disc range that will be of interest to Tesoro fans..........
If you want to complain about a company, check out the White's forum regarding the MX Sport, not so happy customers. maybe White's will follow
Tesoros footsteps. Seems like new management can't get it together.
yeah, really Sven. i posted a thing i seen on my FB page a while ago. "1944, 18 year old's storm the beach at Normandy into an almost certain death. - 2016, 18 year old's need a safe place because words hurt their feelings." thats how it seems now days. people do stupid things but, cant take any criticism for doing something stupid and just want everyone to feel sorry for them for doing something stupid.

I have the at gold and pro and those machines are killer with those coils you mentioned. And iron audio is a kick butt feature that helps me dig good targets around old square nail ....

Well I just picked up a new 8" coil with the long cable so I can wire it into my Compadre for wading.
I should have ordered another Compadre at the time because I like the small coil on it........so in a day or so Im gonna order a new one.

I am glad Tesoro is still in business, is still making a quality product and still keeping the price very reasonable.

Good hunting to everyone and damn......summers racing by again......

Neil said:
Well I just picked up a new 8" coil with the long cable so I can wire it into my Compadre for wading.
I should have ordered another Compadre at the time because I like the small coil on it........so in a day or so Im gonna order a new one.

I am glad Tesoro is still in business, is still making a quality product and still keeping the price very reasonable.

Good hunting to everyone and damn......summers racing by again......
Yeah those compadres are something else!!

Was lucky enough recently to pick up and original cutlass Micromax which it essentially a compadre at 12khz but with sensitivity knob and a click down disc knob that puts it into a non threshold (ssame beep as disc) all metal mode with no filter. Plus the higher audio like in the Bandido II and earlier Micromax models.
Can wait to give that thing a workout!!

I saw one of those one the forums. If that's the one you got nice deal, I think it has the faceplate with the holes versus the louvres.

Neil said:
I saw one of those one the forums. If that's the one you got nice deal, I think it has the faceplate with the holes versus the louvres.
It was on this forum that it was for sale.
But yes. The older styles had holes instead of louvres.
Best part is the audio freq. Well I can't really say what's best until I run it, but it's nice and in good condition for its age.

How and why do you include the previous comment in a box? When there's only one comment its not a problem but some posters include several comments and that makes the new comment hard to find.

chuck said:
How and why do you include the previous comment in a box? When there's only one comment its not a problem but some posters include several comments and that makes the new comment hard to find.

I don't know why :buds: but you knew that already :bouncy:

AJ

chuck said:

He's quoting the comment he is replying to .. That way it makes it possible for the original poster to know his comment is back to that poster..

Click on quote if you want to respond in that manner ....

Elton said:
chuck said:

He's quoting the comment he is replying to .. That way it makes it possible for the original poster to know his comment is back to that poster..

I was wondering how you did that...the wonders of modern science...never ceases to amaze....

Furious T said:
Elton said:
chuck said:

I was wondering how you did that...the wonders of modern science...never ceases to amaze....
And if I do this, all the previous quotes in the message I'm quoting stick with it. :)

I've always just clicked reply underneath the comment. After 3 replies using quote makes the reply almost impossible to find in the thread.

But then we have to keep reading the same replies over and over again, it kind of ties up the thread.