Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A 'sign' of the times

Donna(NJ

Have had some great big surf and lots of NE winds. Unfortunately for some very weird reasons which only Mother Nature knows, there been no cuts and finds scarce.
Finally found a spot at dead low where shells and rocks were evident. Yeah finally some coins. Mostly pennies & dimes but did manage 2 silver items. I have found 'name' necklaces in the past,
including my own but this one looked odd. When I got home and washed it, sure enough, 'Vaccinated' !!!! Its almost all black, so I thought it was old. Guess not !!!!

Hope when the waves finally calm down, it will re-deposit all those buried goodies.

PS couldnt believe I pulled an Indian head penny. Totally trashed. Tried to clean to get date but had seen better days. Looked like 18?? before cleaning. Oh well

HH
Donna(NJ)

Attachments

• IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 96
Big surf has been the norm here in the Florida Panhandle too. Yesterday was the first time I have been able to hunt in the water since moving here in December. I found several fishing weights but that was about all.

I cant wait to hit a small beach I've done real well on with the east NE winds for over a week with moon tides I always find good coins there one a 1776 2 reale!