Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A word of thanks

maansman

For the last few days I have been pouring over all the great information about the CTX that is here. Not just 'fluff'...I mean real, relavant, and helpful information. We all know the CTX is a complex machine for the most part...I mean sure you can turn it on and go, but for the real meat & potatoes, it's a learning curve. I have been a member on this forum since 2006, and though I have not post much latlely, I am glad I am back in the swing of things (no pun intended!). For about 5 years or so I stopped metal detecting due to my work at the time, always traveling. Well, for the past year I am back full force, and that is why I am back to posting and reading, since I want to get the out out of my detector. The same goes for the forums of the other detectors I own, the XP Deus and the White's V3i...talk about owning complex metal detectors!! What the heck is wrong with me!..

Sorry for rambling...but I just have to give a big thank you :cheers: to all those who contribute valuable information to help many with this wonderful machine. In today's world, there are group forums for just about everything...cars, ham radio, radar detectors, etc....but I have to say, this CTX forum is the best with the content it provides.

Anyway.....Let's all have a great 2014 Hunting season!! Best of luck to everyone!!!

- Mark

Welcome back to the hobby Mark.

Yes, "You never know till you dig it" erm "see it on this forum". This forum is the best I have seen and it is full of resources. :look:

Glad you have found the forum useful. Thanks for recognizing the efforts of those who have helped it evolve into such an excellent source of information. :beers: HH Randy