Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

About time!!!

dougpauline02

So my gurl always told me if we ever found a walking liberty 50 cent coin she wanted it as a necklace,i figured we would never find one so i went on ebay and bought her one last week,
I had a couple hours today to go out with her,and about a hour and half later i found this....i guess give and ye shall receive : )

congrats on the walker i like it i found my first one last summer

Will she get her necklace.now... KEN

Nice walker! The last one I found broke my silver drought. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Congrats on finding your first Walking Half - one great looking coin !

Congrats! A favorite find!

I found this at a place i hunt a lot,but this last time i went up there i notice a bunch of brush was cut down went over there and started swinging and ten mins later at about 4 inches down she popped up....: ) i did the happy dance

dougpauline02 said:
Yes she will...the thing is now she also wants a bracelet now...lol!
She has to get out and start hunting. The tot lots are good places to find bracelets... KEN