Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After 30 Yrs I'm in the Seated club

Extraordinary find! In addition to its great age is a piece uncommon to find, so I've read.
congratulations!! :clapping:
senda

Big congrats!!!

Congrats! I guess better late than never lol! I'm still looking for my first, although I hope it don't take me thirty years...I would be 85yrs old LOL! Not sure I could bend down or get back up to retrieve a target. Hope you find many,many more in the future. H.H

NICE !!!!!!! I hope to some day find one I have found plenty of barbers but not one seated. I got so frustrated I ended up buying one on ebay Just to have in my collection lol. I did leave the price tag on and the sticker that said e bay. I will find one someday, You always seem to find something when you least expect it. The very first coin I found was at my grandparents farmhouse with an old gti 1000. Id only had it a few hours and dug a 1900 half dollar about 3 inches down. I thought to myself that this is easy. Ive never found one since. I guess im still hooked though. lol..... congrats on a great coin.

Mainah, I found my first seated dime in the 1970's and not another one till 2011.
Then they simply started pouring in after that second one was found, about 8 more since 2011. Go figure.

Thought I'd add a picture. The coin was found about 20' from this marker.

Wright-Park-Markers.jpg

A big congrats on finding the Seated - a real piece of history ! :beers:

Congrats on recovering your first seated. I am really surprised that so many MD'ers have stated that they have yet to find a single seated coin in many years of hunting. But now that i think about it they are a tough find. In a meager 17 years of hunting, I have found only 3 seateds, all dimes, all found on the same site.