Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Afternoon hunt

Larry (IL)

I had a chance to do some hunting this afternoon and had a pretty good time. I started off hunting the outfield of a ball diamond and a fella across the street came over and started talking detecting. He finally asked if I could look for a ring that his wife lost 17 years ago. Sure, I gave it my best but no luck, at least this time. After giving up on the ring, I asked if I could hunt the rest of his yard and he said sure. With lots of yard left to do, this is what I managed to find until my battery went kaput and I was almost kaput myself and called it a day. 4 silvers, two trade tokens, 9 wheats and a live cartridge even though it was bent, it had powder in it. I wiggled the bullet off and poured the power out for safety. The truck is a dandy Tootsie Toy with all 4 wheels, I'll have to look that one up. The usual clad and junk rounded out the day. I used the factory Hi-Pro program tweaked a little to my liking, filter at 7.5 Band Pass, RX-8 and Sensitivity 92.

[attachment 161602 CIMG5903.jpg]

He never takes me to the good stuff.[attachment 161603 rolling.gif].........Rob

:cry:

All of the coins were not any deeper than 5 inches Beep, the truck about 6 and I dug a Iron ring that looks like part of a horse collar at 8 inches or so.

Way to go Larry. Nice finds. Some of the tootsie toys are hard to find. Looks like a good silver day also. I keep ready the forums and it helps me through the day but Can't wait till I can get out again.
HH all
Roy in IL

Very nice Larry! I found that exact same kind of truck last year! Mine is the same color but mine has a small piece that is eaten away on the right front fender.

Hey Rob, I didn't get to go either and I went to school with the guys wife. She was a year older than me in school. When the General gets better, we'll have to go try to find the ring. HH, Nancy

Nice finds Larry!

this isn't the E-TRAC forum. You know that V3 users don't post pics of finds... what were you thinking?? :poke:

:clapping:

Julien

:rofl: You're right J,............. Just trying to get something new started on here. :bouncy: