Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Airbrush art.

Nauti

Anybody like to use airbrushes......one i did of Marilyn Monroe.

Attachments

• IMG_20200228_174558188.jpg
    IMG_20200228_174558188.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 205
You, sir, are very talented!
HH okie

You should see my stick figures....... NOT. My oldest kid does some of that plus pin-striping. Did not get that from my side of the family...

To be honest its not that difficult......just a matter of practice.Anybody can do it if they put the time in,i believe anyone can do anything if they have a great interest in the subject.

Very nice,for years I painted cars for a living, they switched over to collision work. Never could use an airbrush, as for stripes I still have and still use my pin stripe roller, it has different size wheels.

Keep up the good work, love to see some more.

I knew a guy,, he used to paint Nascar cars and the car haulers and trailers. What he did with those cars was nothing compared to what he had in some of his folders of some of his drawings. It was amazing what this guy could,, and with seemingly very little effort.
And you seem to have some of that talent as well Nauti ,,, I agree ,, most people can do about anything they put their mind to,,, but producing pictures and drawings like that is a gift. Really nice.

Thanks bud,i still have a long way to go.........yes some of thr artwork ive seen on vehicles is outstanding.A lot of the truck dtivers over here have some amazing artwork on their vehicles....its this what made me get an airbrush in the first place.

Last edited: