Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All of my finds for 2014..:minelab:

Well looks like the season is over for me with 6 inches of snow and temps below 32 most of the park is frozen i had a good season sure cleaned up on the nickels looks like the old timers didnt want to dig nickels my finds for 2014 are....Buffs 36, Vnickels 28, silver nicks 7, sheild 1, IH'S 38, barber dimes 15, mercs 13, roose 1, wheats 175 and some gold silver for all the members who can still hunt best of luck to ya ....HH

Whaaa!:drool: Great work! I must say I am confused by all those silver/wheats/Indians, and only ONE silver dime was a roosie? You must be hunting some extremely old dirt!:clapping:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Whaaa!:drool: Great work! I must say I am confused by all those silver/wheats/Indians, and only ONE silver dime was a roosie? You must be hunting some extremely old dirt!:clapping:
Mud
When I leave Podunk and head into the big city I hunt public ground and rarely find any newer silver from the pounded public ground. The nice thing is the locals have already taken the easier stuff off the top. You just have to slow down and chase the deepies they missed. Targets are sometimes few and far in between but usually those deepies are older. So if I'm right (?), PP's finds don't suprise me at all as that is exactly what I find when I venture into the heavily pounded public ground......

good going PP...!!!!!!

You sure are using technique that works and produces the older small denomination coins that were deep and missed. Your ratios of older design types to newer ones is crazy good. We often find more 1916 - 1945 winged liberty heads because silver Roosies were a short run '46 - '64, but the number of Barber dimes you scored just proves you know your stuff - Congrats on great year :clapping:!

I like that, chase the deepies! Great job for the year!

You had a very good year Park....listening for those deepies. Lots of IH's and Barbers. I'm guessing you're running a Minelab?

jccast11 said:
You had a very good year Park....listening for those deepies. Lots of IH's and Barbers. I'm guessing you're running a Minelab?
yes I'm a minelab user I own the Explorer SE and the soverigen GT all of my finds for 2014 were found with the soverigen GT I love the sov. It's very deep and I just love the pitch hold sounds....

PP you had a killer year and it was fun to see your posts. You obviously work hard for your finds and it's very impressive that you totals like that. I on the other hand am always hiking through the woods on a hunch looking for a virgin site. Sometimes I hit one and sometimes I just get lots of exercise lol.

WTG ! :beers: