Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All these threads really crack me up!!!

BigCatDaddy

It will do this and it won't do that. It's too big, It's not REALLY waterproof. Until it's out on the streets, all just pure speculation. A lot of you guys have buried this rig before it's even released. With all of this EXPERTopinion, Minelab should just forget about releasing it, why bother. It has some interesting features and I'll be anxious to see what it can REALLY do!!!

Be easy on people. After all, if Minelab didn't want all the speculation to create a buzz then they would have released all the details and the manual for the machine in the first place. Unfortunately what happens with that kind of mystery is that just just as much negative as well as positive "possibilities" will be kicked around by people. Just human nature. I'm sure Minelab is kicking back and just loving all the web talk and buzz. As they say in show business, bad publicity can be just as good as good publicity in terms of creating a buzz and getting a name out there. I think it's all in good fun, and really do enjoy reading people's thoughts as well as offering a few of my own. I'm sure 99% of us will be 99% wrong about what it actually does feature wise, but it's something to fill our time as we twittle away our lonely lives. :biggrin:

Critterhunter said:
Be easy on people. After all, if Minelab didn't want all the speculation to create a buzz then they would have released all the details and the manual for the machine in the first place. Unfortunately what happens with that kind of mystery is that just just as much negative as well as positive "possibilities" will be kicked around by people. Just human nature. I'm sure Minelab is kicking back and just loving all the web talk and buzz. As they say in show business, bad publicity can be just as good as good publicity in terms of creating a buzz and getting a name out there. I think it's all in good fun, and really do enjoy reading people's thoughts as well as offering a few of my own. I'm sure 99% of us will be 99% wrong about what it actually does feature wise, but it's something to fill our time as we twittle away our lonely lives. :biggrin:
That's the best post on the subject I've read to date! Really looking forward to finding out more about this detector! :)

Minelab knew good and well that this was going to happen, they are not stupid, they should of kept their mouth shut. Whoever buys one, good for them, I can't afford to pluck down close to 2k for one, pretty sure that will be the price. I do hope it's a machine that will do what everybody wants. HH

Why do you think a forum was started for a machine that is not even for sale yet? To create buzz and get people excited about it to generate sales for Minelab and the sponsors. It seems to have worked as I am one of many who cannot wait for the rest of the info to come out.

The last time I've seen this much anticipation is
When Geraldo Rivera was to open a vault of Al Capone !:rofl:

Interesting, wonder if there'll be many e-tracs for sale at a good price? It appears to be way beyond my budget.

Yep, guerilla marketing is vital nowadays, but as MD is really niche market, I'm sure ML made sure that everything that we could see so far (referring to the video released) will, on one side, create a hype by releasing accurate amount of "details" and not releasing anything that would be a plain lie, on the other side...

Thank you for saying nicely what I'd like to club some of these guys with :)

I was thinking the same thing, might be able to pick up an Etrac, SovGT or Exp and a good price........droooooollllllll......

still resembles this to me http://www.thebullworker.com/