Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Amazed of what i found :surprised:

badjim

went door knocking with G4E hit an old farm house i was working the sidewalk towards the mail box when i got a nickle signal kinda bouncing about 5 inches down so i dug it. turned out to be a peace of foil. so i placed the plug back in and swung over it again got a 17/36 38 at 8 inches reopened the plug and directly under the foil 3 inches was a sweet Indian A 1869 key date woooohhhhtttt

Man you lucky dog.....u say you wanted to dig my largie, but that indian is worth 20x what my large cent is worth! I need 7 indians to complete my dug set and the 1869 is one of them!

Very very very nice badjim!! I am super happy for you. Wow 17:38...strange number but awesome find...my gosh!!! Rob and I were saying it would be fun to hook up with you and Terry some time!! We live in Northeast Ohio near Cleveland area. I have never detected in field before and would love to try that. Congrats on a really great find!!

Beautiful Indian !

That's great find and nice coin! I know Indian head can be same as zinc penny. Deep is key is cant be zinc penny! 33 to 38 from 10 down to 18 at least 3 inch deep then I will digging!

Congrats Jim you know you got a keeper Indian when you get one that Terry does not have...as yet :heh:

That's a Great Find BadJim! It's in awesome shape too! I found an 1869 Injun earlier in this year but it's toast. I have it soaking in olive oil hoping to knock of some of the crust. Way to go :thumbup: