Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andy Sabisch Coin Program?

I may be a new member to this place but I have done my share of detecting. I use 3 Equinoxs, an XP, Etrac and few other machines. I have always bought his books if I want his knowledge. Just saying, Have some class!! and buy the book if you want the benefits. I have paid my dues by learning all my machines, that's how I find more treasure. Have some intelligence, What if you wrote the book and no one bought it cause everything you were teaching was being posted online? New guy....HAH!!
ok...sorry...you have it all figured out and now it is time to share your knowledge....this forum has many who want to learn and some don't know it all....me for instance...or write a book ?

I may be a new member to this place but I have done my share of detecting. I use 3 Equinoxs, an XP, Etrac and few other machines. I have always bought his books if I want his knowledge. Just saying, Have some class!! and buy the book if you want the benefits. I have paid my dues by learning all my machines, that's how I find more treasure. Have some intelligence, What if you wrote the book and no one bought it cause everything you were teaching was being posted online? New guy....HAH!!
Gosh KansasHunter, I noticed you said "Have some intelligence" and "have some class", maybe you might want to take some of your own advice................. :rofl:

Just an FYI...I bought both Equinox books and the Explorer/E-trac book.....(y)

You morons would never understand. Put the shoe on the other foot. Besides the EQ is way too advanced for you simple minded people. Go back to a Garrett from 20 years ago. I guess the real problem is you fools aren't able to read, so why would you buy the book?? That's the reason.
Morons...simple minded people ....and fools....don't step on everybody's back to get up in the world.....attitude, my friend ....chill a little.

You morons would never understand. Put the shoe on the other foot. Besides the EQ is way too advanced for you simple minded people. Go back to a Garrett from 20 years ago. I guess the real problem is you fools aren't able to read, so why would you buy the book?? That's the reason.
Guys there is a condition called narcissist personality disorder, not hard for the regular guy to discern, but takes a pro to articulate the condition. One of the characteristics of it is name calling towards those they don't even know, other signs: always a problem child, feel they are superior in every way, always looking for a fight.............get my drift...........

Let us see some of your "great finds" after learning from Andy's book? I never read any and I do very well..
Mark