Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Andyclause has been busy in his workship filling Mrs. Clause wish list.

Old barn wood is beautiful and you did a great job on the table Andy even though it looks a little to short for me..........:rofl:

Looking good Andy! Think of all the great memories that table is going to see. Merry Christmas!

I just spent 3 hours last night doweling the edges to keep the cracks from spreading and making a corbel template to sturdy up the edges. Wood is only 3/4 inch thick instead of the inch or more that I would have prefered. Now at least the first memory wont be of me losing my mind because one of the kids leaned too hard on the table and snapped a board. On the plus side I get to go buy a scroll saw to cut out all the corbels. Yay tools!

Andy, I might have a scroll saw. It's a Craftsman. As soon as Larry is off the phone, I'll get back with you.