Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio detector

Flintstone

I was on Detector Prospector forum, and read a post that said the Anfibio detector was discontinued. Is this true? I just got mine 3 mos. ago and like it , dose very well. If you know for sure let me know. Thanks flintstone

Thanks GA1dad, It just said the Anfibio was discontinued, i never though about the 14 and 19. I have the multi. Glad it is still there, I like the detector, it dose very good and deep on dimes.
Even if it was discontinued. Those things are built like tanks and should serve you well for years.

I was on Detector Prospector forum, and read a post that said the Anfibio detector was discontinued. Is this true? I just got mine 3 mos. ago and like it , dose very well. If you know for sure let me know. Thanks flintstone
The Anfibio contrary to popular belief on the internet, is not popular , in fact it's unpopular in the real world. Nokta audio before the Legend came on the scene was and is lousy . The anfibio is extremely hard to sell second hand.
The impact audio was the same horrible sounding detector. Kruzer , also bad audio. Drive me nuts listening to that garbage audio.

The Anfibio Multi is still currently available. The 14 & 19 have been discontinued.
As far as the Anfibio's audio, it is quite raw sounding but blends the target tones very well to covey a lot of information. I like it and I also like the smoother audio of the Legend. Different animals with different voices. I will be keeping & using both.

The Anfibio contrary to popular belief on the internet, is not popular , in fact it's unpopular in the real world. Nokta audio before the Legend came on the scene was and is lousy . The anfibio is extremely hard to sell second hand.
The impact audio was the same horrible sounding detector. Kruzer , also bad audio. Drive me nuts listening to that garbage audio.
Your post has nothing to do with Flintstone's question. It seems the only purpose of your post is "enlighten" us by bashing Nokta. Stating your opinion as truth does not make it factual. You don't like Nokta, it is plain to see. How do you think they got so popular? I have a Racer 2, Impact, and Legend and am very happy with the audio on all of them.

I have a Nokta but you are wrong about the Anfibio. All Anfibio’s have been discontinued.

Attachments

• IMG_2517.png
    IMG_2517.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Thanks for the correction.