Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anfibio firmware updates

Hello
I am not sure..Hopefully Monte or Sven can chime in and give you a good answer..hh

Not that I have seen. Makes me sorry I bought one. They can correct and improve issues on their lower end model with four firmware updates so far, but do nothing to correct them on the Anfibio.

Talked to Nokta USA and they said no one has complained enough about an issue to Nokta HQ for them to want to do an update. From what I read on the forums I find that hard to believe.

Not that I have seen. Makes me sorry I bought one. They can correct and improve issues on their lower end model with four firmware updates so far, but do nothing to correct them on the Anfibio.
If there where to be an update for the Anfibio, what would you like to see updated ? I am thinking about getting an Anfibio Multi . Thanks Tony

I would like to see the stability of the Anfibio on par with the previous Nokta ForsCore. I would like better bottle cap rejection and a salt water mode that really works, after all it is called an Anfibio. And most of all I would like them to come out with a high frequency coil and a program to use it similar to the XP Deus. If they could do this they would have one of the best if not the best machine out there. I know a lot of people want to see a multi-frequency mode but if they did the above recommendations it would only be needed for the beach mode if they couldn't find another way to settle it down in the salt environment. The Anfibio build quality is outstanding and I hope they will continue in that tradition with everything they build.

If there where to be an update for the Anfibio, what would you like to see updated ? I am thinking about getting an Anfibio Multi . Thanks Tony
The wired headphone volume problem. I have not been able to use any wired headphone with the Anfibio and get anything close to reasonable volume, so any water hunting is out.

I would like to see some improvement in the ID depth in Gen D & Cache modes. Seems no matter even if 90+ Gain ID depth is half of the Disc modes.
Not firmware, but I would like to see the next edition of wireless NM headphones have their own volume control. The PulseDive pinpointer, when paired is too loud for me.

I would like to see the ability to save different frequencies to different programs without going into the settings. Also, the ability to adjust the recovery speed.