Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another delay

doc holiday232

Was just reported by a caller to KellyCo that he was told that there was going to be another delay--he said KellyCO suspected a "bug".

In all my dealings with Kellyco, I never saw them even once stall retail sales all by their OWN moral decision. I just don't believe it! I think to is a sales plan for added hype, or Minelab never had a realistic ship date. In the end...we will all forget about the smoke and mirrors after it actually gets here. We are hooked. Kellyco always sells if they have supply of anything.

And everyone completely trusts a company that sells Long Range Locators, of course.

Since it is winter,I suspect shipping/delivery problems.

In my dealings, I wouldn't be surprise if that was their way of saying:

"Dear 199 people who pre-ordered, we can't supply you with an Equinox until mid-April. In order for you not to cancel and get your money back leaving us with refunding $199,000 dollars plus, we are going to create a false story/issue so we won't go broke."

I was the caller. I called to check on my order. They told me early this morn that there would be a delay. They had originally expected to get a shipment of EQs this week but are now just waiting to hear something from ML. Customer service had a couple speculations as to why they were delayed. Keep in mind I am just repeating what I was told this morning. I want someone else to call and report what they are told. I have never dealt with KCO so I don't know how they operate.

The way I understand it is they all go to ML near Chicago and are then sent to distributors. But at this point I am questioning everything I think I know.

of First texas machines, which have become obsolete.

Mountain Mike said:
The way I understand it is they all go to ML near Chicago and are then sent to distributors. But at this point I am questioning everything I think I know.

Some dealers deal directly with ML and bypass distributors all together according to one dealer in AZ.

beegees said:
Since it is winter,I suspect shipping/delivery problems.

Interesting. I ordered two items Monday. They showed up today. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night...nor whatever excuse someone comes up with.
Unless it’s Newman delivering the mail? Lol

I believe that there is a distribution center in Waukesha,WI but I don’t want to say who I think it is because they might be hammered with calls. It doesn’t make a difference anyway,if they don’t have them they can’t ship them.

I think what Kellyco and some dealers thought they would get more than 1 to 3 Equinox as they didnt read their E-Mail they got. It was said that all dealers that have any order were going to get 1 detector when released so they have one to show, more will follow. Now that they still dont have the 1 or 3 which I feel will be the first part of next week that they have their customer calling wanting to know where their Equinox is. They have to say something as they were all saying they would have them in in a few days now.
I also wonder if Minelab seen how fast people want them and told the dealers not to preorder or promise any until these back orders are filled.

Rick

word is it has a (possible) cure for E.D. being programmed (to go along with curing baldness which was in original program) :blowup:
(Elvis is checking this out....you know he is alive :unsure: )

vlad said:
word is it has a (possible) cure for E.D. being programmed (to go along with curing baldness which was in original program) :blowup:
(Elvis is checking this out....you know he is alive :unsure: )

Which is why you want the 800 instead of the 600. :thumbup: