Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another delay

which brings in the added costs.
(living better by electronic therapy through applied frequencies)
I need to get a Pinay digger. :cheers:

open an Equinox box and find an AKA?
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/5232093ceab8ea8a68966704/meet-the-pr-firm-that-helped-vladimir-putin-troll-the-entire-country.jpg

[size=large]Last week, I was watching a show on TV about invading space aliens - it was pretty creepy.
Then, the doorbell rang so I went to answer it. Standing there was a 6 foot tall c0ck roach!
He grabbed me by the neck, threw me across the room, and then left.
The next night, I was playing a video game and the doorbell rang. I answered it and that same six-foot c0ck roach was there.
He punched me in the stomache and then thumped me on the head and left.
The third night, the doorbell rang. I slowly opened the door and that c0ock roach pushed the door open,
hit me in both eyes, kicked me in the shin, and body slammed me to the ground then left.
The next day, I went to see my doctor and explained everything that had happened. I asked him what I should do.
The doctor replied, "Not much you can do. There's just a nasty bug going around.[/size]

I spoke with my dealer today. He was not aware of any further delay. He said he is only getting four units, though.

Dean

dbado1 said:
I spoke with my dealer today. He was not aware of any further delay. He said he is only getting four units, though.

Dean

4?!?!?!!! Thats 4 times as many noxes as most dealers (claim) to be getting.

Tony N (Michigan) said:
Last week, I was watching a show on TV about invading space aliens - it was pretty creepy.
Then, the doorbell rang so I went to answer it. Standing there was a 6 foot tall c0ck roach!
He grabbed me by the neck, threw me across the room, and then left.
The next night, I was playing a video game and the doorbell rang. I answered it and that same six-foot c0ck roach was there.
He punched me in the stomache and then thumped me on the head and left.
The third night, the doorbell rang. I slowly opened the door and that c0ock roach pushed the door open,
hit me in both eyes, kicked me in the shin, and body slammed me to the ground then left.
The next day, I went to see my doctor and explained everything that had happened. I asked him what I should do.
The doctor replied, "Not much you can do. There's just a nasty bug going around.

That's one of the most sane, informative posts I have seen in the Equinox forum in quite a while! :super:

beegees said:
..... is there actually an equinox or is it fantasy......

Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.

Open you're eyes. Look up to the skies and see!!!

Y’all are singin’ different tunes! I’m more of a Fat Bottom Girl guy myself...;)

My dealer said today, 1 to 3 units per dealer next week, the rest of the Pre orders end of March! Goodbye Equinox hello Kruzer.

\"Carolina\" said:
My dealer said today, 1 to 3 units per dealer next week, the rest of the Pre orders end of March! Goodbye Equinox hello Kruzer.

I emailed my dealer today...he had no information on # of units or when he would have them. If he doesn't have any solid information by Saturday, I will be picking up my preorder refund. 1 - 3 units per dealer...what a joke! What a feeble attempt by Minelab to meet a "shipping" date projection. I still have no interest in the Kruzer though. Being a beach hunter primarily, if a certain other company can get that waterproof discriminating pulse detector to market, I will be on board.

\"Carolina\" said:
. If this is true....I'll have mine next week, I'm next on my dealers list.