Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another good day hunting

Larry (IL)

A 36 quarter, two Indians and 7 early wheats was worth the trip to neighboring town this morning. The ring is an Avon but the cuff link and pendant are old.

We didn't do too bad, did we Larry! I was having major problems with my old MXT.:cry::cry: :cry: I kept fighting it and finally told Larry I need to get the MXT Pro out. So he got me fixed up with the pinpointer attached on the MXT Pro and away I went. Right off the bat, it was like I had a new machine and it was ready to find treasure. Shortly after switching machines, I found the no date quarter. I found a gold plated flat pin type but sure as can be, the truck claimed it and it's not anywhere to be found. We both looked and can't find that sucker.

I also had to say good bye to my hunting pouch. The zipper broke after all these years. I'm going to miss it.

It sure was nice getting out and relaxing for a change.

[attachment 336117 001_1.jpg][attachment 336118 003_1.jpg]

HH,
Nancy