Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another great day at the beach

G. E. Edwards

WOW! Tagged a 1916 walking liberty half dollar and a 1929 Mercury, Got to clean them up, then repost. Gene[attachment 279725 1916and1929silver.jpg]

I'm actually amazed they are in as good of shape they appear to be. Good work saving them!
Cliff

Forget about the wizard of Oz! Gene is the Wizard of MD!!!! He was kind enough to take me to the area where he has had this amazing luck and I was pathetic with my CTX. I walked away with .75. These are no pocket spills! Gene is so good he can pluck a ring or coin from the trashiest places, land or Sea with his settings.

Way to go Gene!

Oh Thanks Peggy,

It's more just working at all angels,back in forth, up and back, round in round, side to side, corner to corner, front to back, back to front, well you know what I mean. It's there in that mass of iron, ya just gotta find it. kinda like hide and go seek, it hides you gotta find it.

You sure are right about the salt water and silver! I had no idea that it would eat up silver like that. Is it the salt that eats them up or the grinding in the sand.....or both? Whatever, great saves!! Congrats!!!

Gene your on a roll??? don't stop, Mick