Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another milestone for me,,,,, 1906 British Large Cent,,,

grouser

I have a large cent on my "most wanted list" but never, NEVER thought I'd be able to check it off,,,,, well,,,, here in my old park, near the famed "swim area" right on the edge of a large fill area produced by recent construction (last 30 years) I thought the dirt here had been untouched by the new bridge work and walked along it and got a 12-40,,,, dug for 20 minutes thru what I would call "cement rock", small stones and very fine dirt mixed to the Rockwell 80 or so hardness down to 6 inches and out popped this treasure,,,
Also that day, same park found this Foreign coin,,,,,,, cannot for the life of me figure out how either of these coins made it to this particular park,,,,, but I'm glad they did !!!!! Can anyone ID the coin? Where is the date ???

-the CTX has given me more than expected AGAIN !!!! Thanks for looking !!! HH !!!!!

The bottom coin is from Thailand.
It's a modern 5 Baht, worth about 15 cents US.
It was minted in 2004.

thank you for that !!!

Congratulations on LC.

Congratulations!

congrats on the LC, nice find.

Congrats great find