Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any favorite accessories? Arm cuff, screens, etc.?

I'm ready to go. Just was curious what your favorite accessories are.

Thanks,
Bubba

I dislike the ML screen protector and I use one that I cut to fit from Z A GG because its extremely durable.

Jason in Enid said:
I dislike the ML screen protector and I use one that I cut to fit from Z A GG because its extremely durable.

What z a gg protector do you use? That's a good idea.

OutlawDetectors said:

I dont remember exactly, it was for a tablet and big enough I can get 2 screen covers out of it.

Jason in Enid said:

I dont remember exactly, it was for a tablet and big enough I can get 2 screen covers out of it.

Ok cool thanks man... I will look for a tablet size zagg protector

I like the control box environmental covers. You can get them on eee beigh. You can also get a cover where you grip the EQ. I have both and they are great for mud!

Probably goes without saying...a good handheld pinpointer. I personally quit control box covers way back, but I keep my old detectors, don't resell. Covers on several of my detectors makes button accessability a struggle with covers in hunts. jm2c

My favorite has to be the 1/8 to 1/4 Minelab headphone adapter jack. Goes perfect with the Deteknix W6 pro wireless headphones I have.

I didn't see this was an Equinox question. One accessory I got(after the 6" coil) was a second lower rod. Those are going for $20. Sure are a lot easier, faster and safer on the mount ears than unscrewing the coil itself.

i posted here last week about arm cup upgrade.......must have not been acceptable for certain reasons..........here are a few pics......works great and very sturdy.

GraveDiggerMax-VaBch-Va said:
i posted here last week about arm cup upgrade.......must have not been acceptable for certain reasons..........here are a few pics......works great and very sturdy.
Pretty cool, did you build that yourself?
Jeff