Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any recent rumors on small coil??

was posted
I was told the 6" coil would be available by the end of June. 'I don't think they made the deadline....still waiting.

rumor....... someone on my FB page in EU said his was coming in next week........ whats that mean to us? My dealer says hes had no news. Surely this is going to be a TRUE 6" coil, not like the Xcal that was 7 1/4" instead of 8"? Looks like the larger coil is still in ...... never going to happen mode. I cant even get a skid plate for the standard coil.

Dew

My dealer just told me that my small coil should be on it's way to me next week.

Just got a notice from my dealer that my small coil has been shipped...….watching the mail now.

My dealer asked me if I wanted one two days ago. It was in stock. Limited supply like everything to do with the Equinox.
The dealer also had the audio adapters.

WaterWalker said:
My dealer asked me if I wanted one two days ago. It was in stock. Limited supply like everything to do with the Equinox.
The dealer also had the audio adapters.

Care to mention who your dealer is?

Anyone paying less than retail ? I didnt pay retail for my 800 so I wont for anything else im looking for a deal.

TBW:
Sorry, can not mention non-supporter sources on the forum.

Price List I have from Minelab:

EQX 06 Double-D Smart Coil (includes skidplate)
Part No. 3011-0333 $179.00

EQX 11 Double-D Smart Coil (includes skidplate)
Part No. 3011-0334 $229.00

EQX 15 Double-D Smart Coil (includes skidplate)
Part No. 3011-0335 Unknown

EQX 06 Skidplate
Part No. 3011-0376 $10.00

EQX 11 Skidplate
Part No. 3011-0377 $18.00

EQX 15 Skidplate
Part No. 3011-0378 Unknown

USB Charging Cable with Magnetic Connector
Part No. 3011-0368 $20.00

2-Way USB Car Charger
Part No. 3011-0375 $20.00

4-Way Universal AC Charger
Part No. 3011-0374 $40.00

WM 08 Wireless Audio Module
Part No. 3011-0371 $259.00

Minelab Bluetooth / apt-X Low Latency Headphones
Part No. 3011-0370 $139.00

Waterproof Equinox Headphones
Part No. 3011-0372 $149.00

Headphones (wired) 3.5mm / 1/8-inch
Part No. 3011- 0364 $30.00

Headphone Adaptor Cable 3.5mm (1/8-inch) to 6.35mm (1/4-inch)
Part No. 3011-0369 $40.00

Screen Protectors (Set)
Part No. 3011-0379 $12.00

please jeep us informed I am waiting for mine to arrive, should be here this week

My dealer just called and received mine. I'll go pick it up in a day or so. Looking forward to hitting a few cellar holes with it.

Got off the phone with 2 different dealers in the same state. One said he got 5 in and since they were pre-sold he is now out of stock, but expecting more in about a week. The other dealer said Minelab hasn't shipped them out yet, but is expecting them by the end of the month.

I guess it's gonna be like the machine itself, hit or miss.