Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any V3i books ?

To answer your question, I know of no book. Many people would also be interested.

Go up top to "V3i Advanced Users Guide" Larry posted a link to Carl at Whites and he now has six chapters written, very informative.

cvs said:
Go up top to "V3i Advanced Users Guide" Larry posted a link to Carl at Whites and he now has six chapters written, very informative.
Hummm... if it rains tomorrow and I don't get out, I'll have to jump on this one.

Since you have the Spectra (Vision) upgraded to V3i, is your 6000 Di collecting dust? - just curious.

tab-nabit said:
cvs said:
Hummm... if it rains tomorrow and I don't get out, I'll have to jump on this one.

Since you have the Spectra (Vision) upgraded to V3i, is your 6000 Di collecting dust? - just curious.

Sorry to say yes, the GM2 also and use the MXT almost never, the V3i is really the only machine I use any more it seems.

Thanks, I didn't know Carl's AUG was ongoing, I will have to go read it!!

Julien

Jeff Foster has said on the forums that he is workin on one. He has very good books for both MXT and DFX that is thick enough.

I suspect the V3I book will be much thicker and still some months in the future as he does his homework to the minor details you never know was there.

As the MXT book has sold more MXT s and MXT s sold more books so will the V3 Book be...

Would be good Christmas reading that book but I think it is too early..