Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any word

markg

Any word on possible ship dated for the F75+ and T2+?

:fisher:

I haven't heard or seen a thing on what makes for the +. Maybe the new pin pointer will be added to a purchase of a F 75/T2? F 75/T2 +(pin pointer) HH jim tn

From what I've been told the plus is a free pin pointer and digger. The machine is the same as the f75ltd. My guy says I should be able to order on Monday. I'll know for sure tomorrow on the ship date. The rest of the information about the machine came from a very reliable source.

Thanks

There was a thread somewhere that said the newer T2's are sparkier and deeper, Like the older model before the DST was introduced and decreased the overall depth.

Hoping for clarification on this for the T-2+ and F-75+

It is known the lower price includes the new pin pointer and digger. But why put a plus on the unit? Just advertising?

Maybe I will call them tomorrow and ask

Guess it means + the pin pointer.:)------We need clarification from FT.------If you find out anything please post it up.------Thanks
Coin Rescue Inc said:
There was a thread somewhere that said the newer T2's are sparkier and deeper, Like the older model before the DST was introduced and decreased the overall depth.

Hoping for clarification on this for the T-2+ and F-75+

It is known the lower price includes the new pin pointer and digger. But why put a plus on the unit? Just advertising?

Maybe I will call them tomorrow and ask

The + stands for the items you get with it....the new PP and the hand digger.

However both detectors have added features that are a "plus" as well.

The F75+ data sheet shows it is a LTD. Gold instead of black however. Has boost...cache...FA...DST...FeTone.

The T2 version is something in between a Classic and LTD according to it's data sheet...with just the added boost process...no DST...no cache..no FA...no FE Tone.

$549 for the T2+

$649 for the F75+

Fantastic deals....will be available soon.

There will be no difference between the regular F75 LTD with DST or the T2 LTD with DST. This is only a promotional Christmas price. They are adding the digger and Pinpointer to bring in extra business.

markg said:
There will be no difference between the regular F75 LTD with DST or the T2 LTD with DST. This is only a promotional Christmas price. They are adding the digger and Pinpointer to bring in extra business.

Incorrect information.

As stated in my post above....

The F75+ = LTD
The T2+ = Boost only. No FA mode...no cache...no DST.

Prices will be good until February...perhaps longer.

I received this reply

Hey Larry
Gene is no longer with us, but I think I can answer your questions.
The T2 plus has boost but not cache mode.
The F75 plus has all the features of the F75ltd.
The difference is there are not extra coils and raincovers in the PLUS packages and the poles are not black.
Really a damn good deal when you look at the price.

I hope this helps.
Get with me if you have any other questions.

Tim

Timothy Mallory
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
First Texas Products

TheHunterGT said:
markg said:

Incorrect information.

As stated in my post above....

The F75+ = LTD
The T2+ = Boost only. No FA mode...no cache...no DST.

Prices will be good until February...perhaps longer.

GT are your sure it doesn't have dst?

No DST...it is a Classic with boost added. Still the green color like the classic.

F75+ will be LTD 2 upgrades...all of them...but gold shafts instead of black.

The new Fisher F75+ should be released very soon. My dealer has them available for Pre-Order and they should be receiving them from FISHER by the end of this month. I've had mine pre-ordered since mid-November.