Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Any work around for WHP for the Xterra Pro ???

Donna(NJ

I havent had wired headphones in years and probably will be cursing every day I go without them.

What is everyone using in place of the ML very expensive phones ?? Cant see spending 75% of the cost of the detector for headphones !!!!! Cant ev en use the ones from my old Equinox !!!

TIA
Donna(NJ)

I havent had wired headphones in years and probably will be cursing every day I go without them.

What is everyone using in place of the ML very expensive phones ?? Cant see spending 75% of the cost of the detector for headphones !!!!! Cant ev en use the ones from my old Equinox !!!

TIA
Donna(NJ)
As far as wired headphones, I am just using Garrett MS-2 headphones… been using them on my 800 too.
You’ll need the adaptor cable for them.

As far as wired headphones, I am just using Garrett MS-2 headphones… been using them on my 800 too.
You’ll need the adaptor cable for them.
Thanks but I have plenty of wired headphones. Looking to go wireless at an economical price.

THX,
Donna(NJ)

Donna , you will need a wireless transmitter and headphones that are both bluetooth 5.3 so there will be no lag . 5.0 will not work! Fee bay or amazon have inexpensive 5.3s . Tony

I am using wireless Garrett MS3 headphones and transmitter and they work and sound great. I had to buy the headphone adapter cable for it in order to use them.

TIA
Donna(NJ)
Hi Donna,
I'm using Sunray corded phones, unscrewing the 1/4" plug to reveal the 1/8" plug. The only issue is the volume doesn't crank very high. Good luck.

Hi Donna,
I'm using Sunray corded phones, unscrewing the 1/4" plug to reveal the 1/8" plug. The only issue is the volume doesn't crank very high. Good luck.
I have 2 sets of corded headphones from my old Equinox. We'll see how it goes. Tony recommended a 5.3 Bluetooth transmitter and headphones.
I'll order them when I arrive at my destination,

thx again,
Donna(NJ)