Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Arrowhead Collection

JamesBondaka

I have this collection for quite a few years....thinking of doing something with it. Anyone know approximately what they are worth?

thanks

Nice collection. Sorry I can't give you much info on them as I'm not that educated on arrowheads.

Here is mine.

ahead3.jpg

My bird points

ahead4-1.jpg

go buy an Overstreet Arrowhead price guide. It is kind of like the red book for coins, they are about 25 bucks off the auction sites.

at the auction that i go too a collection of that size would go for $70-90 dollars, but i have no idea how much their actually worth

Are these personal finds. Its hard to tell from the picture but a few look like reproductions. Most look like common field grade points with low value. The Overstreet Arrowhead Price Guide is a good reference book for determining the name/type of points you have but most of the prices listed in the book are far too high. I agree with DiggingTexas on the value. If all the points are real the collection should bring $50.00 to $100.00.

Some of them looks like reproductions, fakes to me too! Bottom row, on the end looks like a drill. With the possibility of some being fakes, a serious collector would shy away from buying them, sorry, just my opinion. Kelley (Texas) :)

Kelley (Texas) said:
Some of them looks like reproductions, fakes to me too! Bottom row, on the end looks like a drill. With the possibility of some being fakes, a serious collector would shy away from buying them, sorry, just my opinion. Kelley (Texas) :)

I think a serious collector would know what he/her is talking about.....thats why they are serious collector. I was hoping someone would know, thus my inquiry.

Thanks all for your info

Found most of these in west central Utah.