Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At a crossroads

I personally have had the Deus 2. and have had the Manticore a couple of months. In open ground the Equinox can hold its own, but when it comes to homesites and heavy iron the Manticore has it hands down. The 2d screen is a real game changer. I sold my deus 2 after 45 days of giving it go. JMO
HH Jeff

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 19-27-57 Quest Wirefree Sound System - Micro USB Cable to 1_8&#034 3....png
    Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 19-27-57 Quest Wirefree Sound System - Micro USB Cable to 1_8&#034 3....png
    100.2 KB · Views: 59
I personally have had the Deus 2. and have had the Manticore a couple of months. In open ground the Equinox can hold its own, but when it comes to homesites and heavy iron the Manticore has it hands down. The 2d screen is a real game changer. I sold my deus 2 after 45 days of giving it go. JMO
HH Jeff
Good to know. I mainly hunt homesites with lots of iron and trash. I've learned how to pick through with the 6" coil, but i know I'm missing stuff. For instance on our private land, there was a church. It was built in the 1870s and was disbanded in the 1960s, so almost a hundred years of use. Its been in my family for about 70 years and no one has really hunted it except myself over the last 20 years. I have only found maybe a dozen coins and most were from the 40s or newer. Oldest coin was a sheild nickel. But there is so much iron and trash from when they tore it down, that I skip over lots of tones. I may have to man up and get the Manticore to weed through it.

I got mine from Richard at Backwoods Detectors. He is a findmall sponsor. Great guy to deal with! Check him out! :D
Richard is the bomb!

HH Jeff
I'm with Jeff I have the 900 great machine and Deus 2 I use my 900 way more just like the tones and I do not like the antenna on the Deus for water hunting. And Rich is who I buy from great service!
Mark

I have never met such an honest and good man and wanted to give him more shipping and he said things were good. Really a good man
A true gentleman indeed!

Backwoods Metal Detectors is local to me (25 miles), I ‘ll have to drive over and check him out.