Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Awesome machine

Ron12

Finally got out and very impressed
Equinox worked flawlessly on Beach
Ran Beach one to start was workable but noisy in surf so went with Beach 2 , sensitivity 20 22 recovery 4 , iron bias 2
No Gold but test gold I brought hit great, easy to see this machine will do great
Lots of very small low conductors and deep pull tabs and quarters
At last hour of hunt had a target bouncing all around so I put it in all metal and ground lit up with iron tones but it also locked onto high conductor (quarter)
So left it in all metal and found it very easy to pick targets out of iron
Most completely surrounded by iron
Don’t think CTX or Excalibur I have would have pulled these from the iron
So as I worked down beach and ran into iron patches I would slow down and pick out good targets
Found after using CTX and YouTube and forums set up was very easy
Really glad I bought this machine
Beach is going to be very interesting this year
HH Ron

Not crazy with the Nox in the dry sand but in the wet it is a very good machine, it will pick up tiny ear rings at 4"

It loves the low conductors small pieces of aluminum drive me nuts on the beach!

Yes you will dig them but so did i with the*&^%$ machine.I'm very impressed with the depth of the Nox but not the pinpointing seems to be off a little.

It loves foil is right, especially the foil lids off the yogurt and other small drinks, I think I have found a hundred of those in just a few outings which is not a big issue in dry beach sand as it's a quick dig. I have not used the Nox in a park yet, based on my beach experience I have the feeling my right arm is going to be twice the size of my left after digging all the deep foil and pull tabs. Our local soil is hard clay which is bad this year due to lack of rain so I have been avoiding parks.