Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back at it after 2 year "hiatus"

Ohio Digger

I sold my entire Etrac package a couple years ago but just ordered a new one. I'm hoping to be able to get out a little more this year. I have a question regarding my old pattern though. It was a relatively open screen. Much more open than the Andy S screen. And I did very well with. The problem is I can't remember the specifics of it or where I had found it. I recall I disc'd out Fe28 and higher (making the bottom of the screen blacked out). But I also had a very thin line at the top left/middle to block out iron wrap around. Does anyone use a screen like this? And if so do you recall the source with the specifics? Check out my YouTube channel "Ohio Digger" for live digs and sounds of the Etrac.

I subscribed earlier this evening. Bring on the new videos of you breaking that new E-Trac in!

GL & HH

Ohio Digger, welcome back! Regarding your question about the old pattern you used. I'm sure you know of Andy Sabisch's E Trac program which disc's out iron from 28 up. His line at the top left and middle goes down to 8 I believe.
On Sergi Upstateny's site "Metal Detecting World he has a discrimination pattern "level 2 coins program" for the E Trac that has a thinner line at the top left-middle to block out iron wrap around. It only goes to 5. Perhaps this is the program you were thinking of?

I miss Ohio, and the places I could hunt. I suspect some great finds to be posted soon. Have at it and welcome back.

I have a ton of other peoples (and mine) Pattern files I collected. Send me a PM with your email and will send you whatever U want.