Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barber dime,Canadian LRG cent, Trade token

diggervance

I was going to hunt with Tony today however one of the freeways getting to the site we picked was closed down for repairs and the detour would have cost me an extra half hour drive time.

That being said we will hunt it next weekend.

I hunted close to home today and found some great finds in a so called hunted to death spot. If you just swing slow and listen you will be rewarded.

1916 Barber dime

1906 Canadian Large cent

8 wheat pennies

16s,17,19,23,25,35,44,56d

A 5 cent trade token
Joseph Soboth is all it reads. will have look through my trade token book and see if I can find out who he is.

Nice Finds! congrats on the barber. Those Canadian Large cents are a thrill to find.
I see you were getting some older wheat pennies along with the token also.

Thanks F.P.D.

It has been a slow year on the Barbers for me. Other then the Morgan dollar I found this year I have only found 1 other Barber.

D,V,

Great finds DV! I dug one of those Canadian large cents last year myself. Fun coin to dig up. Really like that token. I like finding those more than I do silver.

Thanks CZ

I have it sent out to a collector trying to get info on it I will keep you posted.

I agree love finding history!

D.V.

diggervance said:
Thanks CZ

I have it sent out to a collector trying to get info on it I will keep you posted.

I agree love finding history!

D.V.

Let us know what you find out about it. Off to a whole day of detecting myself now.

Thanks Bootyhound,

I went back today and got 4 more wheat pennies and a pouch full of nails.

Just a junk ring

Great collection of finds . . . looks like you were on some good ground despite the construction.

Good luck in your upcoming hunts

Andy

Nice finds DV. I always take heart when turning up early date wheaties that there's some other goodies there from the same era or earlier.

Rich -

Well done !