Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barber Half Dollar & Other Silver

thanks. I have always just used a straight iron mask so I don't use Elmy's 110 pattern but use his "Magic" program. That is a great addition.
Dave
What a great bunch of finds. Congrats on all the silver and other awesome finds. You hit 2 of my bucketlisters. A Barber half and the St. Anthony medal. Well done. I recently read about Elmy's 110 program. Wished I had known about it when I used the Etrac. Do you use it or do you use something else ? Whatever you use, you're doing great. Good luck. Mark

hanks Jim! Appreciate it. My wife has some friends who just invited us to their cabin at Lake of the Woods in a few weeks.
Looking forward to feeling the tug of a Walleye.
Dave
Spent some time in the Park Rapids, area the first of June and spent two days fishing out of Arnesen's resort on Lake Of The Woods that week. Got our limit of eaters and both wife and I had walleye's up to 28". My biggest was 26", so you know who is still bragging. The south shore area is great fishing. Good luck! HH jim tn

Awesome haul as usual Dave! Don't see many Barber Halves getting found.