Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BARBER HALF

detectorfreak74

found a barber half 1906 s and 1947 quarter plane and two mercs 1942 43 one was cut in half from a mower or something sorry no pics will have to wait till wife gets home from work shes the puter brains :bouncy:

Congratulations on your Finds!!!!

DF,

you're killing me with that stuff! Nice find.

Rich

WOW! Great finds. I can't wait to see the pictures, congratulations!

WOOOHOOO awesome buddy congrats, i got my second silver today that makes two fridays in a row!! it is in the form of a ring tho.... a 925 little band... i'll take it, nothing like a barber ANYTHING, having a hell of a time finding the oldies man.... cant wait to see the pics... ohh also found a pot pipe today!! LOL i left it there...

Very nice - looking forward to seeing photo's !
A Barber Half Dollar is very near - or at the top of a list of old coins I'd like to find this year - great job finding it ! :cheers:

HH --- Mark

Hey DF,
Thats a great find bro. Lets here some details of the hunt. I enjoy reading bout your adventures and digs and like to know that somewhere it Ute country sombody is having a great time with there E trac sides me.

A HUGE congratulations to ya! Isn't it great to unearth an old 1/2.

NebTrac

Congrats.................dug my first Barber Half last year...........was quite a thrill and only took me 20+ years to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTG........Hawkeye Jim.