Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barber,Merc and 2 V-nickels

Damar2003

I got back out the other night to an old house where I have been finding nothing but wheaties and clad. Owner told me the family picnic area was down in the woods so I went and got an 1897 Barber quarter, 1927 merc, 1888 v-nickel and 1909 v-nickel. Also hit it right before dark 2 nights ago and got a wheatie and a nice 1880 Indian.

Very nice. It was great that the owner could point out a spot for you!

Wow! I'll bet you'll be down there 'tectin' again. Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Nice finds! That's good info that they gave you! Hope you are able to find some more.

It's nice when you run into an owner like that. That happened to me this past weekend. I was out hunting his fields with a friend of mine and he came up and gave us permission to hunt around his house. House was build in the early 1800's. It was really hot and we were toward the end of our hunt and only hunted around the house for about an hour. I got skunked, but my friend found an early large cent. Could not make out the entire date, but it was an 18?0. Cannot wait to go back again. Congrats on your finds.

Very nice ! :clapping: