Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barberlicious Couple Days

AgIA

Got these at an old public gathering spot over two hunts. Got the bottom 3 dimes yesterday and the Barber "trifecta" today. This is my 1st silver half and I still can't believe it. A one way signal that I only dug because I had pulled out the other dimes in the area already. Found out why it was only one way - it was on edge with a nail. Saw that big reeded edge at about 6" sticking out of my hole and just stared at it for a few before pulling it out. Even better is it's a semi-key 1896-s! The quarter was next and gave a similar one way signal! Lovin' this CTX!

Very nice when you dig that many Barbers in 2 days! Wow!

Holy Cow........congratulations.

That was an awesome couple of hunts!!! Love those Barbers!!!

Really nice digs. Congrats

Thanks for the kind words. I'm savoring it for sure as this could be about as good as it gets! Can't be too many sites like that waiting for me...

WOW!

Im impressed and inspired! Lately my hunts have been 'cladalicous!'

I need to get out more. . . :)

congrats!

You da man.I have no barber halves yet and would probably still be starring at it.Thanks for sharing.Congrats and HH Charlie in ky

As a coin collector/dealer guy, gotta say..... "You treated 'em right!". (Takes a little of the edge off of seeing nice Barber "date checked" in the field (or polished up real purdy). Big congratulations on a "trifecta" !!! (Dog.)