Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barbershop

Very nice.

Rich

I was waiting for a selfie with a cool new hairstyle!:lol: This is better....hard to beat double Barbers! Very nice...

HA...man, i could use a haircut like that!!....happy 2018 indeed
not sure what area of this country you hunt in but it has been tricky getting out thus far in January because of the frozen ground and temps....
but have managed to snipe 8 silvers thus far in 2018 myself//nothing exciting like your beauties but silver is silver as they say
awesome stuff Cragar....well played

Very nice finds! Glad to see a lot of people here are starting the year off with a bang.

Wow ... what great hunt - congrats !