Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been a good month so far, I'm new so I'm giving this a go, this my wife and my finds for this month

Mine was a Garrett deep seeker an I found a lot of silver too, I would run into my mom an dad's house all excited an say look, they would say well lol
Though I have much better machines today.
I still love my oll Garrett CX 3 Power +.
Just fun to run. Treasure talk always gets my grandson laughing. LoL

Though I have much better machines today.
I still love my oll Garrett CX 3 Power +.
Just fun to run. Treasure talk always gets my grandson laughing. LoL
Hope he gets into the hobby, I still work hard at it try to hunt every day but I love how it feels to pull something you never thought would be there

Im just hoping the snow and cold goes away enough to catch up to you guys…… nice month for sure!

More silver there than i average in a yeae. Here i thought that the ground would be too frozen to be able to dig I Jave had some good luck south of the Ohio river. Some good digging around old homes.

More silver there than i average in a yeae. Here i thought that the ground would be too frozen to be able to dig I Jave had some good luck south of the Ohio river. Some good digging around old homes.
We have been lucky never thought January would be this nice