Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

been about a month since I got back in...

gunwolf

late 2016 my E-trac was stolen... I have not detected since then till about a month ago... I originally bought a NOX 800...I hated it... so I sold it and bought another E-trac... this is about my one month anniversary back to detecting... and this is my keeper bin so far... a bunch of wheats, only one IH and 7 silvers... along with other things I think are just cool... so glad to be back to what relaxes me...
kZ2kpsM.jpg

Sorry to hear about your etrac getting stolen 😡
I take it the equinox was not your cup of tea ?
What’s in the very first bin top left? Tokens ?

Sorry to hear about your etrac getting stolen 😡
I take it the equinox was not your cup of tea ?
What’s in the very first bin top left? Tokens ?
yes they broke into my truck in 2 minutes at a convenience store, I was so crushed ... the Nox 800 was not my cup of tea... I still use a flip phone and I like simple... the NOX felt like I had to do 5 things just to detect... the E-trac I turn on and go... it felt so cheap for the price... Top left bin is tokens and play money

gunwolf, like the others, I'm sorry to hear that your Etrac was stolen by some low life #*#*#"#"#". Great to hear that you now have another and that you are once again back into the swing of things. By the looks of your finds you are making up for some lost time. Well Done and Continued Success.

Welcome back.. that is why always keep my stuff in the trunk...I have an 800 and it’s been a love hate relationship..I got lost in the menu many times at first.. It will find some stuff other machines miss if set up right for conditions but my Sovereign GT beats it for depth however the 800 will find smaller shallower stuff the GT can’t unmask.. the E-trac has always intrigEd me ..

Gunwolf, that's a good haul on silver, way better than I'm doing.
My brother "WV62" has two detectors, one an etrac and the other a F75, he loves both of them. That etrac is different than anything out there, he had a hard time learning the etrac but he's got it now, me I run that little F5 and love it.

Detectors are a lot like cars you just have find one you like and can afford lol E trac has the best of both worlds Its a classic and an everyday driver (y)
HH Jeff