Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beginning to think maybe a little complicated to learn.. Sure hope not!

It definitely will,just like golf, you can read all you want, but until you get out their & practice, it will seem overwhelming...

Sonny you will do fine. I have read your posts and not many people have tried as many detectors as you. Don it don't take long to learn how to play golf it just takes a long time to get good at it. Swinging worm hatchets is not for me. I'll take my chances with a detector any day. I can hardly wait, kind of like a kid waiting on Christmas. HH :minelab::detecting:

Many V3i users do very well with the factory programs with no adjustments at all and I expect the CTX to be in the same league. Today's manufactures spend hundreds of hours setting up the factory programs by some of the best hunters in the business so anyone can turn on a detector and go out and have fun and make exciting finds. When the CTX comes I am going to load the coins program and go hunting for the first 25 hours before even thinking about making any changes. If you are not having fun with whatever detector you are using, YOU are doing something wrong.

I might add that todays detectors can be as simple or advanced as you want to make them.

n/t

All i know how to use is my Excalibur tones only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My XTC 3030 will be a very steep learning curve me thinks
Larry (IL) said:
Many V3i users do very well with the factory programs with no adjustments at all and I expect the CTX to be in the same league. Today's manufactures spend hundreds of hours setting up the factory programs by some of the best hunters in the business so anyone can turn on a detector and go out and have fun and make exciting finds. When the CTX comes I am going to load the coins program and go hunting for the first 25 hours before even thinking about making any changes. If you are not having fun with whatever detector you are using, YOU are doing something wrong.

I might add that todays detectors can be as simple or advanced as you want to make them.