Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best day in a looong time

BillF

Went out for about 4 hours today. Took the Xterra 705 with Digger coil.
5 silver Rosie's, 1 merc, 45 wheats and a small hand full of assorted change plus 2 dreaded Washington tax tokens.
Havent had time to check dates yet, my guess is 30s and up.

Sweet! Nice finds

What's sorta weird to me is, so far nothing earlier than 1930 and the house was built in 1907.

A killer hunt - congrats !

awesome saves!

That is an outstanding day for silver, way to go Bill. Gotta love the Xterra 705. I am hanging on to mine. Large unmentionable dd hf coil is like have a rake, doesn't miss a thing when I over lap about a third. Easy clean up at the local volley ball courts :)
HH
Matt

You were very well rewarded for just 4hrs of hunting!! A great haul of cool coins!:thumbup:

That day I had been to a lot across the street. House that stood there was built in 1901. I wasn't finding anything so I wandered over to this one. My first find was a wheatie. I thought cool it might be a good day. That many wheats, one after another kind of hypnotizes me. Sure reminded me of the 70s.
I haven't had a 6 silver day in years. It felt great! I hope to get back with the 10.5" soon but I don't think its going pick up anything deeper, maybe something I missed between sweeps with the Digger.