Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

best settings for relic hunting with Nox 800?

martygene

Park 1 or 2? Field 1 or 2? 2, 5 or 50 tones? Fe or FE2? Probably GB zero. I would probably use iron on set at volume 1. anything else you can tell me would be much appreciated. thanks

I’m not a relic hunter Per se but I find them I use field 2 no discrimination 0 iron recovery 4-6 it all depends what your soil is like I use only 5 tones also..

Low and slow are my favorite settings. Might run sensitivity up as far as stable. What kind of soil do you have as that might have more to do with the mode you run. What works for me might not for you. The Fe FE2 settings really don't help me with the amount of iron I hunt in so I leave them at Zero, the square nails just sound the same here so I leave those filters off.
HH Jeff

Pretty much the same relics settings as Mark & Laplander, no advanced settings for me while living in central New Jersey. I haven't had a chance to detect since moving to Florida three weeks ago., so it'll be interesting to see the variations whenever the opportunity to hunt arrives. HH