Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big and Little Silver Today

hubbler

Took a little road trip today and hit some parks. Found a nice 1934 walker at 9" and a 1936 merc. Oldest wheat is 1917 the others are 1950s.

It has snowed twice in the last week and am afraid we're going to be frozen out before long.

HH

Ron

You had a Great Day & a good way to end the year!!:clapping:

floodplaindetector said:
Way to go on the big silver Ron! Bet that was a nice sight seeing that in the hole.
-Dave

Hey Dave. Really was nice. Covered only a small portion of the park, so will go back as the weather allows, either this year or next. If I don't make it back out, it's a great way to end the year.

Ron

Love those Walkers! Congratulations on the finds and thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Excellent finds!! Especially your Walker.

congrats!

Outstanding !

Walkers are always nice! Great finds.

Sorry I'm in so late, Hubb........Those are some mighty nice finds!!! Nothing like seeing that big silver in the hole!

Iowa Dale

Dale(Ia) said:
Sorry I'm in so late, Hubb........Those are some mighty nice finds!!! Nothing like seeing that big silver in the hole!

Iowa Dale

Thanks Iowa Dale. I still get excited about any silver, large or small.

Ron

Awesome digs! Two beautifully designed coins. It's amazing the design on the Walker is timeless and still being used on the current one ounce Silver Eagles. Hard to believe the first year for both the Merc & Walker will soon be 100 years ago.