Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Silver and multiple silver!

BootyHunter

Finally got to get out for a hunt today which has been rare this winter due to the weather we've had. It was a great day and I got a beautiful 1907 Barber Half! My first Barber half ever and only my 3rd half in my 9 years detecting. I've gotten a '45 Walker, a '57 Franklin and now this Barber! I also got a 1923 Mercury dime and a Silver ring with some stone on it. The Ring says .925 and Thailand in the band. A great day for me, hope you get out soon as well, thanks for looking!

What a beautiful Barber - your three Half's will look great on display together ! :beers:

oh MAN! :surprised: That there is a real score!:clapping: Thats a good days hunt! Congratulations BootyHunter!:clapping:
Mud

Those halfs are rare , My first half was on the first base line.

That sure is a nice looking barber. Good detail.. Spring is coming.... KEN , IND.

Great finds love those barber halves.I've only found 1 in 23 years so you have a head start keep up the good hunting.
Garwadd1

Excellent finds BootyHunter!:clap: Congratulations! :thumbup: Any video of your happy dance? :biggrin:

Nice barber, and those other are pretty nice too!!

knarfj said:
Excellent finds BootyHunter!:clap: Congratulations! :thumbup: Any video of your happy dance? :biggrin:

Well as I was expecting another clad cent or clad dime I did not turn my camera on until after I dug it but I do have that short clip, I will try to get it uploaded later today.
Thanks everyone for your nice comments, it sure was a thrill digging that, my buddy that I hunt with that was with me today went out today with me again and at another old house he dug a half dollar!! His was a 1971 Kennedy half, unfortunately not silver, but still finding a half dollar is not a common thing for either of us. Year has started off late, but Great!!