Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big Silver today!

BarberDan

I was out hunting our local golf course turned dog park today. I almost always bring a keeper home from this place, although the signals are getting few and far between now. I started the day by using my XP Deus for about an hour...(trying to learn how to use the thing...lol) then I switched over to my trusty E-Trac. I hunted for another 1.5 hrs and found 1.08 in clad, 2 wheaties (1956 and 1911) and a 1943 Walking Liberty. The signal I got on the half was a weird 9-43 (i think it was on it's side) and was only about 5 inches deep. I have no clue how my friends and I have missed this before. I was literally walking back to my Jeep (it was almost dark and I told my wife I'd be home in half hour almost 2 hours ago...lol)

Must be Half Dollar Week for the Etrac's...Great Job Dan:thumbup:

Nice Walker Dan! Congratulations on the finds. It helps to have an understanding wife for sure.

NebTrac

Killer finds - congrats !

Nice walker! I'd dig a 9-43 in a heart beat as you did. Musta been on edge.
For some reason a lot of good finds are found walking back to the car usually frustrated at the day's hunt.