Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bigger coil for my E Trac from those using them

Explorer.se said:
masterjedi said:
The 13" ultimate for sure. I have a newer 15" WOT coil but like the 13" better. I like the 13" Ultimate so much I have one for my F75SE and my Whites MXT All Pro too.
Gary from Oregon

Can you tell me what's the difference between the newer WOT and the older one? I have the older one on my Etrac.

Sorry , I am not sure the difference between the two...

I've used the 15" WOT coil and the 13" Ultimate. I was not all that impressed with the WOT coil. It was heavier than I expected and the depth was marginal compared to the stock 11" coil. I picked up a 13" Ultimate and never once took it off. Hands down the best coil I ever used. I actually started bringing a mini shovel on my hunts due to the fact that I was consistently digging coins 8"+. You can watch some of my later YouTube videos of the 13" Ultimate on my Etrac. Just search "Ohio Digger". There's is also an unboxing video of it. The separation on that size of a coil is incredible.

The Thunder is the lightest and best big coil I have used so far for the E-trac. It weights the close to the same as the stock coil but has a height of 14.5 inches and width of 10.5. It provides great separation and depth. I am not a seller just a customer.

I strongly prefer the Tornado to the Ultimate. The Ultimate is lighter in weight; but, the Tornado hits coins deeper.

The Thunder hits targets so hard at 3-4 i think they are on the ground. I go out with my Thunder, Tornado, Hunter, and Sharpshooter. AL i need for a great hunt.