Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Black Friday Special 2 for 1 Garrett At Pro

fishercz20

Don't I wish! Want to order one, but up here in the frozen Tundra of Minnesota I wouldn't be able to use it for a few months. Can only salivate on here watching others comments to the new Detectors out there. Can't wait!

WOW ... Woopiee ... all the Chinese junk detectors at a special black Friday price.

Did your topic title mean to imply you get two AT Pro detectors for the price of one?
I did not see that offer at the KellyCo site.
But it sounds like the trick weasel wording they would use to get you to go there.

n/t

n/t

I hear the next one will the Aw Pro for All Weather so we can hunt year around in the north country :)

Jerry

Yeah just double the price of one then advertise a 2 fer 1 limited time offer, and if you order in the next 2 minutes well get your order shipped out before next labor day - Take advantage & order 6 and well knock 5% off shipping plus include a free AA Alkaline spare battery. Don't wait - our staff of operators have their answering machines on. A one time gobble day offer you won't want to miss.
Too late - gobble day is over

:usaflag:Well, I've got 18 degrees up here in Cook, MN right now....and yes...it's still snowing. Maybe I could tape some hand warmers around my Ace 250 and break out the pick-axe. Nahhh...I'm hooked..but I'm not obsessed.