Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Blessed

Steve1825

On a lovely October day I was at a local park searching for toys in a tot lot when a young Lady approached me and asked if I could help her. She was with her hubby and daughter taking fall photo's to put a calendar together. She explained that while they were throwing leaves at each other for a photo op her husbands ring went flying. I followed them to the other side of the park where they showed me the general location in the woods where the ring flew. I found and returned his ring and also refused a reward. I wet back to the other end of the park.

Two months later:

I don't subscribe to a newspaper but in December at work I borrowed one from a co-worker. It probably had been five months since I had looked at a newspaper and I don't know why I wanted to that day. While browsing it I came across an article under "Random Acts of Kindness" thanking me for the finding of his ring. I guess I was blessed to find his ring and his thank you in the paper, reward enough.

You make one fella VERY happy and his wife too I bet.

You can tell me that story every week and I wouldn't get tired of it Steve. Blessed for sure! HH, Nancy

Yep! No telling how many lives your good deed had an effect on, outside of the main characters...thousands of people read the article, and a few of them acted on its motivation...just no telling how big of an impact! Boggles the mind to think about it...Good work!
Mud

"Detecting is the study of Humans interaction with topography, the untrustworthyness of pockets, and metals desire to return to the earth from whence it came." - just ask Gollum... :crazy:

I like that :thumbup: