Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bluetooth Ear Buds

Moonshine53 said:
Has any one tried using Bluetooth Ear buds on a Equinox 800 ?

I use APTX earbuds and have no problem with lag time. I use a medium sweep speed which I believe helps helps keep the lag time to a minimum. I paid $16 for the brand I use. I could not find an affordable pair of LL APTX, so, I opted for this pair.

The sennheiser cx-sport works great, a little pricey though $129.00.

I've been using buds with the CSR8645 chipset occasionally and they are fine. Any latency is hardly worth mentioning and pinpointing the exact target location confirms they are acceptable for me. A pair of IPX 7 or 8 would serve well in the rain. Finding any with the 8670 chipset will be pricey but that little "+" appear on the screen.

My wife bought me a pair of bluetooth v4.2 earbuds. I was a little worried when she told me the price, but they work great. No "+" on the screen, but it doesn't seem to matter.

You probably got the 8645 chipset that works well enough as you saw. I paid $20 delivered, they get about 5 1/2 hours on a charge before the low battery chirp starts. Great alternative on a steamy day.

I have bought 2 different earbuds, LL APTX, and neither are near as quick as the ML earphones. Maybe I'm just too fussy.