Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

bluetooth transmitter help

grumpy

I have a off the wall question for some of you elec guys. I bought a bluetooth transmitter for the e trac this little unit transmits the signals to my hearing aids so I dont have to deal with muffs. The transmitter works great except the plug Does Not completely shut off the e trac speaker??? When I put it in the wifes f 75 ltd fisher it works like it should killing the 75s speaker. Any ideas why this is happening?? It could b anoying to bystanders, it does not bother me but I would like a fix. Maybe the plug on the unit not quite rire???

Thanks for any advice

Grumpy

some people have that problem with wireless headphones.. the headphone jack on most newer detector uses electronic switching what ever is plugged into it has to have a certain resistance(impedance) to cut off the speaker. In the case where the speaker doesn't cut off an in line volume control is plugged into the detector and the transmitter is plugged into the in line volume control and that should remedy the situation. If you have a Radio shack nearby the should carry the in line volume control.