Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BONE

TomNH

Went to BONE this morning in Keene N.H. Debbie from Minelab was there for a great Q&A session then
took everyone out to the grass for a swing. A good time was had by all.
Of note was ground balance. She said zero unless you are on very hot ground.
Noise cancel every change in modes. If you know the source of EMI point the coil at it.
Battery is user replaceable & a video will come out on how to do it right.
No word on BO's. Production is at 100% but nobody imagined the world wide demand & new orders did not
level off as expected.
IIRC accessories will be out in 3-6 weeks.
A thank you to ML for sending her & thank you Debbie for the great session. WELL DONE !

HH Tom
LFOD !

TomNH said:
Went to BONE this morning in Keene N.H. Debbie from Minelab was there for a great Q&A session then
Noise cancel every change in modes. If you know the source of EMI point the coil at it.
No word on BO's. Production is at 100% but nobody imagined the world wide demand & new orders did not
level off as expected.
A thank you to ML for sending her & thank you Debbie for the great session. WELL DONE !

HH Tom
LFOD !

Thank you Tom for the info!!

Yep BONE, (Best Of the North East) - sure there was a good representation of YTC members. Waiting to see what they post up the club FB page.

One last thing I forgot. The military discount.
You may buy ONE detector per year at discount.
If you buy other things with it they are NOT discounted. ONLY the detector is.
BOTH ML & the dealer share in the cost. Percentages were not brought up.
Typically in my old TV biz the MFG paid the bulk of the rebate or premium. That
ran us from 0% - 20% at least on Zenith products.

HH Tom
LFOD !

"No word on BOs" OK, I cant figure that one out.... whats a B O?

sgoss66 said:
Back orders, is what I believe he was saying, Jason...

Steve

Ahhhh, that makes sense!

TomNH said:
level off as expected.

HH Tom
LFOD !

Not sure I agree about ground balance. Maybe a lot of my ground has been what she would consider hot, but I do run into situations where ground balancing helps.