Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bucket list Find

XP-Man

Turned my XP Deus on and Boom!!!! 1st Plug this beautiful coin
4253dbf87c0c524793321fab09cf1cdc.jpg
023d55c0d2aa524779e1cc865463b6cb.jpg
dd97182e9b74abefd4f479011c633c2a.jpg
1870df2179759ddc3860944c22383bc6.jpg

n/t

Nice find

Beautiful. Outstanding Find. Congratulations.

That sure is a nice looking coin. Something to be proud of. Good job... KEN from Ind.

XP..... I am glad I don't have a bucket list. My luck I would find the bucket with it full of dirt... KEN from Ind.

Great looking coin. You don't see many of those come up. Congrats.

A Bucket List find - in GREAT condition - that was Minted during the last year of the Civil War - now that's a home run find - congrats ! :beers:

Two cent pieces are always cool to find. I had found one more than 30 years ago and didn't find another until last year. This year I'm on a roll with them and have found 5 so far, all dated 1864. The two pictured below were dug on 2 consecutive signals, one day and 80 miles apart. One was the last signal of the day and the other was the first.

Isn't it nice when things work out!